|Vision||NSE: Pure and simple Technology.|
|Mission||Agile company in the field of protection and automation in energy supply networks.|
|Company||Since 1999, NSE has stood for reliability and innovation in the field of medium and high voltage electrical power distribution. Since 2017 we are part of the PHOENIX CONTACT group, leading and worldwide operating manufacturer of components and systems for electrical connections as well as industrial automation.|
|Customers||Our customers are partners: energy suppliers, planners, plant engineers, distributors. Their needs inspire us to innovate.|
|Employees||We live our values and independently and with commitment shape the success of the company and improve ourselves personally.|
|Ethics||We are guided by Swiss culture and tradition.|
|Standards||We act responsibly, fairly and reliably.|
For us, quality means excellence.|
We are committed to meeting the set requirements in all our activities. We maintain and improve our capabilities and performance by maintaining a certified management system.
|We are committed to ensuring the integrity of people and the environment, with sustainable solutions.|
|Safeguarding||We safeguard the interests of shareholders, customers and other interested parties in order to ensure the sustainable development of the company.|
- Project management
- Engineering and construction
- Upkeep and service
Research and development
- Hardware and PC-based software
- Hardware for measuring and control technology
- Grid models and algorithms
- Specification and test
- Assembly and production of electrical devices for medium and high-voltage installations
- Assembly and production of electromechanical devices
- Control cabinet construction
- Environmental aspects are continuously optimised in all processes throughout the entire product life cycle.
- We strive for economic success while continuously improving our environmental performance.
- We use energy and resources carefully in our daily work.
- We regularly monitor compliance with the binding obligations that affect us.
- Every employee is required to strive for maximum CO2 reduction in his or her daily mobility.